Accountant Wanted in Construction Company (ACT)
- Fun, energetic, team – based working culture
- Canberra, ACT
- Excellent career and development opportunities
- $50 – 60 K
- Preparation of management and financial reports
- Full end to end payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of Bank Guarantee Register
- Assist with the preparation of business unit budgets
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Interpreting multiple awards and EBA’s
- Preparation of statutory returns and payments
- Ad hoc projects as required by the finance team
407 Hospitality Program with OZCAREER: OZCAREER is the industry leader in Australia for providing work experience opportunities to young professionals from around the world. Our internship placements are sourced and negotiated on an individual basis to ensure that every placement is perfectly matched to a candidate’s education, experience and internship objectives. Our placements are: Australian Award Wage paid training positions – Minimum $18.93 per hour Positions available in luxury hotels and resorts all over Australia 6 months, 9 months or 12 month positions (full time) Flexibility with location is required Academic credit may be obtained if required Fields: Front Office, Food and Beverage, and Food Production (Culinary) OZCAREER Hospitality program is open to all nationalities, provided you meet the below...
MASTER CHEF PROGRAM If you are a skilled chef with a good level of English, why don't you apply for our Master Chef Program? You can get a well-paid chef job with a sponsored visa (TSS, RSMS, 407) with OZCAREER. Program Overview Locations: All Across Australia Minimum Annual Salary of $54,000 or Above TSS or RSMS Visa Sponsorship Available Must be flexible to travel to any Australia location A Potential Pathway to Permanent Residency Eligibility & Requirements Age: Under 45 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery or with Diploma of Hospitality Management (in Australia or Overseas) Minimum 3 Years’ Proven Work Experience as a Chef IELTS 5 or PTE 36 (each band) OZCAREER & CHEF CHANNEL E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 1300...
1) 모집인원: 2명 (화이트 카드 소지자만 지원 가능) 2) 근무기간: 2월 18일 근무 시작 후 2주 단기 근무, 이후 장기 프로젝트 진행 시 우선 채용 3) 근무지: Sydney 근교 지역 4) 근무시간: 월요일 - 금요일 8hr/day (작업내용에 따라 변동 가능) 8시간 이후로는 오버타임 급여 지급 5) 급여 월-금 $24.78 / hr (Night Shift $29.23) + Super + 산재보험, 오버타임 및 공휴일 차등 급여 Overtime - First 2 hours $29.73 Overtime - After 2 hours $39.64 Saturday - $34.69 Sunday - $44.60 Public Holiday - $54.51 *숙소 및 중식 불포함 6) Job Description - 한국에서 파견된 접속원(Technician)을 도와 현장에서 케이블 접속작업 보조 - 현장 근무하게 되며,주로 근무환경은 야외에서 작업. - 케이블 가설 작업, 연결 및 테스트, 케이블 자재 운반 및 정리,...
타운스빌 | 브리즈번 일식 레스토랑 요리사 채용 (2019년 3월 근무 시작) 일식-스시 레스토랑에서 근무하실 풀타임 셰프 (일식 핫푸드 요리사), 쿡을 채용합니다. 1) 모집인원: Japanese Sushi Chef / Cook 5명 2) 근무기간: 2월 근무 시작 3) 근무지: Townsville QLD / Brisbane QLD 4) 근무시간 (Full Time): 주 38 시간 이상 5) 급여 (숙소 불포함): Base Weekend Probation (수습기간) $22.13 $26.55 Full Time (정직원) $22.76 $27.32 * Superannuation (연금) 분기별 지급 6) JOB Description 일식 메뉴 조리, 스시롤, 주방업무 보조, 식자재 운반 및 손질, 주방 정리, 설거지 (Full Time 경력증명서 발급) 7) 자격요건 - Cook/Kitchen Hand: 주방 업무 6개월 이상 경력자, 현업 요리사, 일식 경력자 - 비자: 요리학교 재학생 (IWP 가능), 워킹홀리데이 및 풀타임 근무 가능한 비자 소지자 - 2019년 2월부터 최소...
Fun, energetic, team – based working culture Canberra, ACT Excellent career and development opportunities $50 – 60 K The organisation Our client is a high profile Construction business with aggressive growth plans based in Canberra, ACT. Known for their commercial developments and exemplary customer service, they are seeking a talented junior Accountant to join the company. Job profile Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and Financial Controller, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following: Preparation of management and financial reports Full end to end payroll Bank reconciliations Management of Bank Guarantee Register Assist with the preparation of business unit budgets Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Interpreting multiple awards and EBA’s Preparation...
Job Vacancies – Apply Now for a fully paid role where you train on the job and make friends for life. View all our vacancies now